Mountain Trainin Picture

Mountain Trainin Picture

Sunday 30 June 2013

Home time...

Well after I returned from South Wales I had 2 days to unpack and then repack in order to return home to Scotland for a week. Well 1 day as I worked the other.

So here is another very short blog about my time spent back home.
During the week I spent home I managed to get out in the hills and get another 4 quality mountain days logged.

Here is a view of the mountain days including mapped images from ukhillwalking.com.

Ben Arthur via Succoth car park - with mum.

Ben Vane via Inveruglas - With Leo.

Beinn Dubhchraig via Tyndrum - Solo.

Beinn Narnain and Beinn Ime via Succoth car park - Solo.

All in all an enjoyable week. Bagged 5 summits, 4 of which were Munros. I have now registered for the Mountain Leader award so will be out very soon in order to bag some more quality mountain days.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment